InSciTe is structured around 4 pillars, the 4 E's
A project starts with a proven concept and we form a well-balanced consortium with experts and entrepreneurs that will work together to produce the optimal result. Together, we strive towards delivering a market-ready product or service at the end of the project that will enable business development and commercialization.
As basis for our ecosystem, we offer state of the art facilities on the Brightlands Chemelot campus
- Attract new partners and help start ups
- Attract and develop talent as potential entrepreneurs and employees
Our primary concern is the development and scale up of new Biobased building blocks as well as Biomedical materials and devices.
- Society oriented
- Market-ready products
Education & Training
We offer professional courses in small personal groups with expert teachers who are working in the field or are affiliated to academic institutions
- From IP guidelines to Regulatory Awareness
- Small groups and expert teachers
We offer a range of business services to host, fuel, connect and train entrepreneurs
- Project management, business case support
- Legal advice, valorization and extensive network